Happy Birthday Jana!!!

I just had to. I couldn't help it. Jana I know that you would love to walk down memory lane...so here you go!
I met Jana a long long time ago...i think we were just little kids, but we didn't start hanging out until high school.
Jana was always the best. We had a lot of fun. Jana and I took drivers ed together and I have her to thank for my license. If she hadn't of been in the back seat mouthing the words to the answers through the rear view mirror, I don't think I would have passed. Thanks Jana.
Here are a few pictures to share of my dear friend Jana. (Sorry to those also in the pictures...)
1994ish...right before a Tim McGraw concert at Utah State...I just love our extra extra curly hair
January 1996 Sadie Hawkins DanceI think this was just the beginning for Mitch and Jana...aren't they cute!
4 comments:
Ummmm....could my pants get any tighter? What am I doing in that tree? And holy hair!?! That was a fun trip. Happy b-day, Jana and thanks for the laughs today, Kris.
Kristen, how dare you!! Just kidding, you seriously made my day. I had a good laugh. I had some seriously BIG hair, didn't I? The sweaters I am wearing in almost every picture are hideous. Mitch looks so young. Ahhh, the good old carefree days...to be young again.
Fun pictures! Man how styles change!!
Kristen I'm so sorry to laugh at these pictures but it just SCREAMS the US 90's!
Post a Comment