Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference


I always love conference weekend. It seems like it's officially fall (or spring) when conference comes around. The leaves are starting to change and I notice that I have to always have socks on because my toes are freezing!

Conference always makes me want to be a better person. I need to work on so much. This year I noticed that they dealt with a lot of Faith in Christ, Unity, Love for others. I think it's great that they always go back to the basics. I am definitely going to try a little harder each week to be a better me.

2 comments:

marci said...

I love conference too. I really loved the women's session this year as well. So many great insights into the gospel! By the way I love your year book photos!!

Laura Call said...

I totally agree. Conference is always such a great lift to one's spirit and testimony. It always helps me to take a step back and put things in perspective.