Saturday, October 18, 2008

Facebook

Wow!! I joined facebook yesterday and I can't believe how many people I know have a page. It's crazy. People that I haven't thought of in years...its really weird.
Kristen

5 comments:

Ashley Mullen said...

cute blog. You will have to check out ours it is http://mullenspage.blogspot.com

Ashley Mullen said...

Cute kids too.

Ashley Mullen said...

Cory is in Enoch Utah. HE owns the Blind Guy in Southern Utah. He is keeping pretty busy. they do have cute boys huh. They are so sweet. We have been in utah since 2000, but 1 month ago we moved to Walla Walla, WA. What part of WA were you in? I really miss Utah and can't wait to go back for a week over thanksgiving. It is so good to catch up. Keep in touch.

Honor said...

my sister calls them "facebook miracles" ... people you find that you didn't even remember existed.

Helena said...

I know! I was able to track down a friend from high school who I haven't been in touch with in years.