These questions were really tough. Even though I tried to be positive these answers kind of sounds depressing.
i am: a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend
i think: I am a good Mom now, but will I be as the kids grow older?
i know: that my family loves me.
i dislike: frustration
i miss: my friends, Washington, Utah, and my college years.
i fear: retirement
i feel: sad and frustrated about finances
i hear: kids playing outside...even though the temp is 45 degrees.
i smell: heat...today's the first day my heat has been turned on...so you can always smell it the first few times you use it.
i crave: going out to eat. I love to eat out...but today Shake and Bake will have to do.
i cry: when I feel so mad that I can't talk. I HATE THAT!
i usually: end up falling asleep while reading. I think Pete is tired of taking off my glasses when he comes to bed.
i search: to find good easy recipes. I love to try new recipes. AND...I love it when they work.
i wonder: what my kids will be like when they grow up. I hope they like me as much as I like my parents.
i regret: not finishing my Teaching Degree. It sounds pretty tempting these days.
i love: my family.
i care: about my kids. They are each SO SO SO different. It's amazing how that can happen.
i always: check my email at least twice a day. First thing in the morning and then around 3 or 3:30.
i worry: about finances.
i am not: patient.
i remember: how much I loved Ricks College. I drove through town the other day just as classes were changing...and I really missed it.
i believe: in God. and that I need to live a better life...TODAY
i dance: when no one is watching.
i sing: at church...or to my kids to make them smile.
i don’t always: want to be the grown up. I wish I still had a mommy to make my dinner, do my laundry, pay my bills, and get me a snack.
i argue: with Morgan about cleaning her room.
i write: on my blog more for me than for anyone else. I feel it is a sort of journal...that others can read.
i win: at solitaire
i lose: most any other game.
i wish: I had a million dollars.
i listen: to my Mom and Dad...and wish that I had listened a lot earlier in life.
i don't understand: why.
i can usually be found: at home, at Wal-mart, or at work.
i am scared: that things will change sooner than I want them to.
i need: to take a deep breath
i forget: to rely on God
i am happy: with me.
I tag Brook, Laura, and Leslie
4 comments:
That was fun to read. I feel the same way you do on a lot of those things. I definetly wish I had appreciated being a "kid" with no responsibilities more. I miss college too and I also feel sad and frustrated about finances!
It's fun to hear about you. I wish I tried new recipes more often, but it is so disappointing when they don't turn out or when my family doesn't like them. I need to be more daring and creative like you. By the way, thanks for getting me into blogging. I love it. Maybe a little too much at times. =)
I crave eating out, too... wish we could do it more often! Every time I read one of these tags I really do learn more about people by reading them, it's kinda nice. This seems like a tough one to answer all these questions because they're not really questions. I'll give it a whirl!
Hey girls-Karsyn and I want to come see you! (she says) and have some of your snicker doodles! What is Kylie going to be for Halloween? Karsyn is going to wear my old costume from when I was a kid-Raggedy Ann! -maybe??!! She might change her mind.
Post a Comment