We all have a great time laughing at the silly things that Ian does. We all love seeing him be sweet and tender. We ALL agree that he can be a lot to handle.
But this morning when I found him watching his daddy shovel the driveway...it made me smile! Here are a few pictures taken lately that give you a peak into Ian's life. Kristen
I busted a gut at Ian in the dress up clothes with that wig... hilarious! And Pete's face expression makes it all the better. Ian staring out the window watching his daddy is such a precious picture, I love that one.
8 comments:
I LOVE the dress up photo!
That is a classic picture of Pete's, "I am not amused" face. When are you guys moving back? ;)
Bwa-ha-ha!
I remember dressing up my brother.
He is such a fun little guy.
I busted a gut at Ian in the dress up clothes with that wig... hilarious! And Pete's face expression makes it all the better. Ian staring out the window watching his daddy is such a precious picture, I love that one.
Love it. He is so cute!
What an entertaining kid! I can tell that there is probably never a dull moment at your house. How fun!
He is going to hate some of these pictures when he grows up...
Post a Comment