Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sledding and 4-wheeling

During Christmas Break we had a craving to go sledding. But there wasn't enough snow (little did I know that I just needed to wait two days then there would be plenty)
But...we were impatient.

I called my Dad and asked him to investigate and see where we could go up north (like the Sand Dunes) that had snow. No luck. (Sand Dunes were too icy) Except one of my Dad's buddies, that lives out on Salem Highway, said we could come over this his house and get pulled by the 4-wheeler around a grain field. ("boy did that bring back memories Les")

Here are a couple shots of the day.

We were lucky to be with Mike and Melissa's family.

Kylie said, "This is the best day ever!"











1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh, yes...the memories (and even on the Salem Highway?) Nothing like a dirt clod flipping up here and there in your face. Looks like fun!