I invited my Mother-in-Law over for dinner tonight. I made a mistake of making something that I had never made before. That's the worst feeling. Serving something that I have never ever tasted...just seen on a blog.It was really really good.
I hope you are not tired of hearing that...I have made stuff lately that hasn't been good (I only post about the good stuff)
Honey-Lime Enchiladas (from Sisters Cafe)
They were a great substitute for the same boring thing. They had a sweet flavor. My kids liked them too. They were easy to make. And will DEFINITELY become part of the rotating recipes.Kristen
4 comments:
I love your blog - you have lots of variety and fun ideas for meals. Glad your meal turned out great.
Sorry to hear it's been a year since Pete has been unemployed. Good for you getting a full time job and making everything work. I cannot even imagine. You have an amazing attitude and always sound so happy.
I love those honey-lime enchiladas. I have made them several times and even taken them to three or four people. My kids don't like them....but Mitch and I and everyone I've made them for does. She has changed her recipe since the first time she posted it. Did you put the cream in yours?
I think I made these while Mom was here after having Cameron. You are becoming quite the cook.
Recipe please! We need a few new things in the rotation. I hate deciding what to make to for dinner. You're family is so beautiful.
Post a Comment