Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009

The 2000's Best moments #10!!
2009 Highlight of the year.
Being Thankful!

I stewed over this for a few days. What could I say about 2009?

It makes me smile. I realize how lucky I am.
It has taught me to be patient, faithful, and humble.
It has been hard having Pete unemployed for almost a year. It has been difficult taking charity from family, the ward, the State, and strangers.
But it has taught me to be thankful.
I have Faith that things will work out. I have Faith that God gives us trials that HE KNOWS we can handle. I am lucky to have a testimony. I am lucky to have a healthy family. I am lucky to be blessed with a full time job that provides us enough to get by. I am lucky to have love in my home. I am lucky to have Faith. I am so lucky!

I am lucky to have friends who care. Thank you!
I hope you all have a Happy New Year.
Let's hope that 2010 brings much happiness and answers to everyone's prayers.
Love you all!
Kristen

5 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Kristen, you are an example to me! Always so positive and optimistic and smiling. You truly have been blessed to have a good job. I don't know what I would do if I had to be the breadwinner. I hope 2010 blesses you with lots of good things. It has been fun to read your yearly reviews.

Laura Call said...

That was so wonderful to read... it touched my heart. You truly are blessed, even though you've been faced with trials you've also been richly blessed and taken care of. It's nice to hear people focus on the positive and remember all that they've been given.

Happy New Year!!!!!

Leslie said...

Here's to 2010!

Kara said...

You are an awesome example to me!

marci said...

I loved reading your comments about the past year. Everyday it is important to remember to be grateful for our blessings. Your family is a blessing in my life-I miss ya! Marci