2004 Highlight of the year...
Morgan Elizabeth Dunnells was born July 20, 2004. She was a chunky little cutie pie!!
Morgan was such a fun baby. Her big sister loves her. They play really well together and can get quite silly.Morgan was blessed with curly hair...until about the age of 3.
We love our Morgie. Morgan is our comedian. She thinks anything gross (toots, burps, etc.) is hillarious. I thought that came from boys?
She's now in Kindergarten and learning how to read. Its amazing how quickly she is picking it up. She can sound out each letter then say the word. I'm quite impressed.Kristen
1 comment:
Your kids are so beautiful. I am amazed at Kylie's piano recital - she is amazing. That is sweet of your mom to teach her! I'm sorry Idaho hasn't been very nice to you. :( I always felt so alone and missed being closer when we lived in Georgia for 5 years, and now I love living closer where we get lots of visitors and can drive to be with family. But I also miss the people in Georgia. Hopefully Idaho will get better! How long have you been there?
Post a Comment