The 2000's Best moments #7!!
2006 HighlightS of the year.
Before Blogging came around I actually kept a journal. (I love to blog and I think it's better than a journal...mainly because I do it more often and it includes pictures.)
But...before blogs I kept a journal. And at the end of the year I would write a brief summary of the years events. 2006 was busy with church callings, and fun vacations to Colorado, Utah, Idaho...and a fun weekend away to Desert Aire.
There were a few things that made that year great...but I can't decide what was "THE" highlight of 2006...so I thought I would share a few and let you decide!
March 2006: Went Skiing with Pete at White Pass ----BEAUTIFUL & the last time I went skiing :(
July 2006: Drove to Idaho to attend my high school 10th reunion
September: Kylie started Kindergarten
November: Found out baby #3 is a BOY!
Kristen
1 comment:
Thanks for humoring me and mentioning Desert Aire... ;)
You had some great highlights in 2006! Too hard to pick which was the best. Definitely getting away with your hubby to go skiing sounds wonderful... but also finding out you're having a boy after two girls is a big highlight too.
Post a Comment