I had my first fish taco about three months ago. It was divine!
Last month I had Pete try one at Rubio's down in SLC. He loved it.
So...Pete had an idea to make fish tacos for dinner the other day. I search for some recipes...found some yummy looking ones, but I thought I should ask the "chef"... Sandra (my mom) said that Kara (my sis) has a delicious receipe. So I copied and tried it.
YUUUUUMMMMMYYYYY!

For those of you who have never tried a fish taco. Rush out to your local Rubio's...or try to make one yourself. It was yummy, quick, and worth it.
I will post the recipe later. (I'm at work, and I don't have it on me!)
Kristen
5 comments:
We had some great fish tacos in Utah (La Salsa, I think it was?). Yummy.
I have never tried them.....but I know tons of people love them. I'm curious to see the recipe. What kind of fish is it?
Brandon has threatened to leave orthopedic surgery so he could open his own Rubio chain. How DID you prepare the fish? Did you use shrimp or did you batter up some cod?
Yes, fish tacos are awesome!!! I would love the recipe.
dont forget to post the recipe! J
Post a Comment