Pete, Kristen, Kylie, Morgan & Ian
How fun! Your kids are way cute, and your girls are little mini Kristens - adorable. :) Thanks for sharing!
cute, cute...what's better than a summer afternoon at G&G's?I love the new family pic on the top right.
Your kids are adorable! I love when my kids get to play at grandma and grandpa's house. How fun that you live so close! Your family picture looks so good!! Did you have your brother-in-law take it?
These are great pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun! Your kids are way cute, and your girls are little mini Kristens - adorable. :) Thanks for sharing!
cute, cute...what's better than a summer afternoon at G&G's?
I love the new family pic on the top right.
Your kids are adorable! I love when my kids get to play at grandma and grandpa's house. How fun that you live so close! Your family picture looks so good!! Did you have your brother-in-law take it?
These are great pictures!
Post a Comment