Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School

YEAHHHHH!!!
SCHOOL HAS STARTED!!!!
I just love sending kids back to school. It's always so exciting.

Kylie loves school and looks forward to having a new teacher and seeing her friends again. She has lots of friends at school that aren't in our ward, so those three months feel like forever! 3rd Grade is such a fun year. I think that was my favorite elementary grade. I loved my teacher and learned such fun things. I remember a lot from that year.
Morgan started Kindergarten this year. She is in the morning class and so far so good. She seems to be learning lots of fun songs that she sings constantly...but doesn't quite remember all the words. I think her favorite part is riding the bus to and from school.
Morgan and our neighbor Allie. Best buds...unfortunately they're not in the same class, but at least they get to ride the bus together!
Ian wanted to be included in the pictures. It was a little early for him, he still had his Pjs on and holding onto his blanket.


I thought you might all enjoy this picture of our Ian.
Muscle Man!
Kristen

3 comments:

Julie said...

Those teachers are so lucky to have those cute girls! Now will be some good bonding time with Ian and Dad!

The Freed Family said...

Cute pictures. I love back-to-school time too. It is exciting.

Jen and Chad said...

You have such cute kids. Your girls are darling all ready for school. Hope you are liking your job.