
BEFORE TODAY!!
Today started out as such a nice day. I was enjoying an afternoon of General Conference while putting together a puzzle. The girls were down stairs watching Enchanted (so I thought!!!). Morgan came upstairs and I noticed from a distance that something looked a little off.
SHE HAD CUT ALL OF HER HAIR OFF. Some pieces are as sort as Ian's buzz. I cried and cried. Pete yelled and yelled. Morgan cried and cried. Kylie was crying because saw all the hair on the floor in the bathroom and thought Morgan was bald; she refused to come up to look at her.
I imediately made Morgan get ready to go have someone fix her hair....I thought it would end up being buzzed for sure.
The gal at the salon was very understanding and did the best she could. It ended up looking quite cute, but there are a few spots here and there that could not be fixed, they were just too short.
(The bruises on Morgan's cheek are from playing 'dancing with the stars' with Kylie. Morgan got twirled into the end table.)

Kylie was relieved when we got home that Morgan didn't have to have surgery. And thought that Morgan's new hair cut was a wig.
Kylie was relieved when we got home that Morgan didn't have to have surgery. And thought that Morgan's new hair cut was a wig.
Today didn't turn out to be such a good day.
I hope tomorrow's better!
6 comments:
Oh noooooooo! My stomach hurts for you.
Kristen, I am sorry but I had to laugh when I read this story. I am sure it was horrible for you and I probably would have cried too. It makes for funny memories some day at her bridal shower. Love and miss you!
Oh...my...goodness!!! My jaw has never dropped so far open before! My heart truly ached for you as I thought of what that must've been like. I can't even imagine if Ellie chopped off all her long beautiful hair. On a happier note... her haircut turned out super cute! She looks adorable!
P.S. Veronique doesn't comment very often on people's blogs... you should feel lucky! (ha-just teasing ya Veronique!)
I have to say that really stinks!! But she looks so cute with her sassy new do!! And your blog is cute! I am thinking you are getting your creativity out while designing your blog!! Fun!
My mom and I just read this together and mourned for you. My mom said her new haircut looks like yours around 6th grade!
Oh no! I hear a lot of moms go through this. Think of it as a rite of passage. The cut does look cute!
Post a Comment