Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kylie has been tagged by Laura Call

Here are 8 things you should know about Kylie!

1. Kylie's full name is Kylie Abigail Dunnells. Pete and I agreed quickly on Kylie's name. We liked it a lot. Her middle name is after my Grandma, Mary Abigail Leak. This is a picture of them together when Kylie was about 4 months old.

2. Kylie is wonderful. She loves to have and make new friends. If she could, she would have friends over 24/7. Every day she has some new stories about her fun friends. She always includes everybody...and I hope it stays that way. She can't wait until she is old enough to have sleep overs. I am a stickler and said not until she's 10. Even though her cousins, that are near her age, live far away...I think she would consider them her best friends. They have such a fun time together.

3. Kylie loves to dress up in amazing costumes and dance all around the house. She's actually quite graceful. She loves to pretend that she is preforming in some ballet where there are lots of other dancers. I love to watch her pretend. She was an amazing imagination!
4. Kylie does well at school. The other day she brought home a spelling test with 120% on it. she said the extra was for a bonus word and neat handwriting. Yeah Kylie! She loves to tell me EVERYTHING that has happened at school...from the good...to the bad. She's excited when she has learned something that I didn't know, like some science thing. Poor me! This picture is of her at her preschool graduation. 5. A Few of Kylie's favorite things are: Spaghetti with parmesan cheese and no sauce; lip gloss; new clothes; computer games; learning how to read; riding bikes; playing with friends; watching girly movies like Ella Enchanted, or High School Musical; Primary; Riding the Bus; and her family.

6. Kylie says really sweet nightly prayers. She is always thinking of something new to add. My favorite is blessing all the beautiful nature.
7. Kylie wishes she had her own room. I told her when Ian needs a big boy bed, in a year or so, he can have her little twin bed...then she can move into a room in our basement that has one of her Grandma Sue's full size beds. She is really really really having a hard time waiting. Time is a hard thing for little kids.

8. Last thing I would like to say about my Kylie is that I think she is BEAUTIFUL. I think she is going to be a knock out when she gets older...watch out boys. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. She's lovely in looks and in actions. There's not a day that she doesn't say I Love You. I love her too!


I tag Paige Neilson, Lauren Ferney, and Karsyn Ward (friends of Kylie's)

1 comment:

Laura Call said...

I don't think I've ever seen a baby picture of Kylie before... so cute! Loved the dress up picture, that cracked me up. Well we love Kylie too and we miss her!