Monday, April 21, 2008

Finished Product

I finally finised collecting the pictures that I wanted to hang in my living room. I was really happy with the way it all turned out. Saturday my Mom came over to help me hang all the pictures. I am really glad that she helped me because she measured everything to a "T" and made it look "just right".

Starting at the top and rotating to the right, the pictures are of my Leak Grandparents, My parents, Pete's Grandpa Dickinson, Pete's Dickinson Grandparents, My Great-Grandma Lott, and Pete's Mom's baby picture.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Looks so good.

Laura Call said...

I love it! What a wonderful idea. I've always wanted to display old family photos but just wasn't sure how to go about it without looking random. Your display turned out beautiful! Thanks for the idea, I just might have to do this myself.

Helena said...

That looks awesome! Great placement. That must have been tricky.