

I don't know why, but I have been wanting to rewatch a tv series that I was hooked on in 6th grade. My friend Leslie and I would come to school each week and talk about this crazy show. I have to admit, I think if my mother new how WEIRD this show was, I doubt I would have been allowed to watch it. (My mom didn't like me watching Designing Women...but I did anyway)

Tell me? Have you seen this show?
I just loved it. And I look forward to watching it again. All the episodes are on CBS.com
Last night I feel asleep watching episode one. I'm surprised I didnt' have nightmares!
Leslie...remember the man hiding behind the couch?...I had to close my eyes last night. I knew it was coming and STILL couldn't watch it.
Kristen
Kristen
4 comments:
You watched Twin Peaks?! Me too! I haven't thought about it in a loooong time.
LOL, oh wow! ...this totally took me back in time! My sister and I were hooked on Twin Peaks, too! I completely forgot about that show.
OH MY GOSH!!! That was freaky pulling up your blog and seeing...that. I will definitely be having nightmares tonight. Luke is talking like the creepy little guy right now just to freak me out more.
Okay so Enoch has been talking about twin peaks for a while now. I guess 20 years ago it aired for the first time. I am going to have to tell him how he can watch it. That is awesome. He has watched parts on youtube but never a whole episode.
Post a Comment