Pete, Kristen, Kylie, Morgan & Ian
Six inches! Holy cow!We had an Easter Blizzard in Newfoundland. But that was Newfoundland.
how about Dallas instead!
Holy smokes! Move back to Washington... :)
I heard about that! My nieces were ticked that all the I.F. school were out, but Madison was not! That has to be a record for the farthest into Spring for a snow day. (P.S. love the pics of you and Pete's red glasses)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Six inches! Holy cow!
We had an Easter Blizzard in Newfoundland. But that was Newfoundland.
how about Dallas instead!
Holy smokes! Move back to Washington... :)
I heard about that! My nieces were ticked that all the I.F. school were out, but Madison was not! That has to be a record for the farthest into Spring for a snow day. (P.S. love the pics of you and Pete's red glasses)
Post a Comment