Monday, April 19, 2010

Dear Blog

I just scrolled through my entire blog and read a lot of the "journal" entries. Blogs are great. I used to write in my journal all the time growing up. But life, as busy as it is, leaves little time for anything but a quick post on my blog. It will have to suffice.

Dear Blog:
Went to lunch with my Mom today. Delicious chicken sandwich, but I will order mom's portebello mushroom burger next time. Both were delicious. (Snake Bite, in Idaho Falls, is AMAZING!)
I need ideas for FHE tonight! maybe a game of Sorry? or Sequence? Dinner Menu Planning?
This is a busy week. Lots of evening meetings, and dinners. Any one want to babysit?

Thanks for listening blog. You're a great friend! :)
Kristen

1 comment:

The Freed Family said...

Mitch took me to the Snakebite recently for the first time....I loved it. The waffles fries were the best. What is in their fry sauce? It had a very distinct taste that I couldn't figure out. Was it jalepeno?