Tuesday, May 5, 2009

picture updates

I'm still alive.

I have been working quite a bit lately...so I haven't taken many pictures...I haven't had time to read...and I don't spend much time on the computer.

Here are a few updates.

Pete turned 33 on May 2. His Mom had us all over for dinner and cake. I thought this picture was fun because Ian was licking his lips in delight...and you can see a lot of our family.
This is the transformers t-shirt I got for Pete. I thought it was pretty cool. He also got a beard trimmer.

Next we have Kylie and her cup tower. I was pretty impressed! (on a side note: Kylie had a 2nd grade music performance, which I will try and download later. It was pretty cute!)
And I couldn't resist putting a picture up of this cute face saying "Cheese!"

Kristen

1 comment:

Jen and Chad said...

What cute kids you have!! It is fun to see what is going on in your life! You are a busy girl. I don't know how you do it all.