I was driving down the road the other day and this song came on the radio. I had heard this song quite a few times...but it made me smile. This song describes Pete's life now...being a "stay-at-home-Dad". Be sure to pay attention to the words! I thought you might think it was cute...so here is the link.
Mr. Mom by: Lonestar
Kristen
2 comments:
I listened to the whole thing... I had never heard it before. Cute song and funny, too! It definitely sums it up, lol!
I'm so sorry though, I didn't know Pete wasn't working right now... what happened with his job?
That is a funny song. My kids love to sing along when it comes on. (yes, my stations are mostly country now if you can believe it) I didn't know Pete was playing Mr. Mom. No wonder you are working like crazy. Hope things are ok.
Post a Comment