Friday, May 29, 2009

Ian the Road Rebel

Yesterday I took Ian in for pictures...hoping to have better success this time around. I feel terrible that his 3 month old picture still hangs in our family room. Last time, around October, we took him in and he refused to cooperate. This time I thought a little Harley Davidson might do the trick. IT WORKED!!
At JCP they have themes that come and go. Right now is the Road Rebel package.
Ian loved the motor cycle. He tried to ride it, crash it, and then fix it.
After those pictures were taken, I changed him into a nice outfit for a more conservative picture, but he refused. I managed to get one forced smile because I was bribing him with gum.


Kristen

5 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Those are some cute pictures. I hate taking my kids for pictures because I always have such high hopes and then I am never satisfied. I pretty much have quit taking them to studios and I let Katie's husband Ryan take them outside.

Helena said...

Cute!

marci said...

What a stud!!!

Emily said...

He is so cute!!! Fun pictures.

Veronique said...

These are so cute. I had to laugh, he really enjoyed himself on that motorcycyle.