Sunday, April 19, 2009

2 Book Reviews

I have two books to review.
The first was Pillars of the Earth. It was a very good book. It was very very long...but interesting. I think it would make a great movie.
After reading such a long...and detailed book...I wanted to read something easy. I chose The Stone Flower Garden. It's a story about two kids in the 70's. The girl is rich, the boy is poor. The boy's father is accused of murder, but the girl knows who really did it. 25 years later the two kids meet up. Should the girl tell the truth? It was very very good. I read it in about three days. You should try it.

Kristen

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Kris, I read Pillars of the Earth. I loved the description of the architecture, but it made me think twice about "knights in shining armor." They were ruthless! There is a sequel but I heard it isn't as good as the first book.