Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hair


I got my hair cut and colored.
It's been a really long time...maybe since Kylie was a one...It's just below my chin again. I really like it. Hopefully I will be able to keep in short for awhile.
I think I change my mind about my hair as many times as I rearrange my furniture.
Thanks to Pete's Parents for giving me a gift certificate for Christmas.
Kristen

8 comments:

Emily said...

You look so great! I don't know if you're like me, but a cut and color does amazing things for my whole attitude.

Laura Call said...

It looks fantastic, Kristen!! You're a babe!

Jen and Chad said...

So cute Kristen! You look so good!

Leslie said...

LOVE IT!

Helena said...

Very cute!

Emily said...

WAY CUTE! Although you always look fabulous!

Ashley Mullen said...

Your hair looks great. Great color too. Love it

marci said...

I was in shock to see your hair cut shorter-it looks realllllly great! I really love it-I just cut mine today-it must be haircut month!