Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Pics

We had the best Easter Weekend. My sister and her family came up from SLC. We spent Saturday and Sunday just laying around the house, letting the little girls play and Ian enjoy his Grandpa. They even got to spend time with their older cousin Chad and his girl friend Tara.
The food was just as good as the company.
Here are a few cute pictures from Easter Day.





This picture was taken by Pete one morning. Ian had pushed the stool up to the counter, crawled up, stood on the counter and reached up onto the fridge where I keep all the "no-no's". Then he made it back down without cutting off a finger......................to make the story better............he was naked from the waste down!
As you can see he found a packet of bubble gum, pete's meds, and a handful of knifes!
Kristen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mouth is still hanging open! My friend's little boy did the same thing, except she was outside for a second and he had climbed up and got a big butcher knife and locked then locked the doors so that she couldn't get back in! He was the same age as Ian. Amazing kids make it to adulthood!

Anonymous said...

By the way, Anonymous is me...Ju

Leslie said...

Yikes! ...I had a similar experience to Julie's above: I found Jack walking toward Camden with a butcher knife! You hide all these things and they are too smart!

Emily said...

Gotta love those those crazy boys. :)

marci said...

I am so sad that I have to see this little guy grow up in pictures-I have sooo many boy stories to share-aren't they so much work-I mean fun? :)

Laura Call said...

First off... very cute Easter pictures!

Second... SO scary that Ian got a hold of knives!!! Oh my word... so lucky he didn't end up hurt. If it makes you feel any better, Chloe came walking in the kitchen the other day with a razor blade in her hand... and when I tried to get it from her she RAN away. I was seriously freaking out. I won't even go into the story of how she got a hold of it, but let's just say I have a climber on my hands.

cottle fam said...

wow he got lucky huh? don't you love all the stories we can tell having kids. they are great.