Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick Sick Sick


I think someone has been sick in our house since last October.
I can't stand it. I want to just disinfect the entire house!!!
Today it's everybody but Pete.
ARG!! Kristen

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yuck! I just took Jack & Colby to the Dr.'s today ...just a cold that is lasting for weeks. I think I went through two packs of Airborne last week because I DON"T WANT TO GET SICK! Hope you get feeling better.

How random was that, to run into each other?

Laura Call said...

SAD! That's the worst, Kristen! I'm so sorry. I totally know what you mean about wanting to disinfect the entire house. It's so hard when it just keeps circulating through the family over and over again. Hang in there... hopefully it will all be over soon with Winter coming to an end and Spring giving us something to look forward to... health included!

Jen and Chad said...

Sorry you are all sick! That is not fun. I hope you feel better soon.