He's hit the terrible two's, early.
Ian is into EVERYTHING.
Here are a few things that he has gotten into this week:
lipstick....all over his face, fingers, and my bathroom door
cinnamon and Sugar...luckily I was at work for that one
toilet paper...in the bathtub...while the bathtub was full of water...an entire roll
eye liner...stripes on his face (I guess I'm not keeping my makeup high enough)
Pony tails...a whole bag strung all over the TV room
cereal...spilled in the kitchen
neosporin...all over his face
after a bath...he peed on my end table
and the list goes on and on and on.
Kristen
6 comments:
Now times that by 4. ;) I have to admit, I think I can handle the mischief little boys seem to get into better than girls emotions. I'd like to say it get's better, but my 9 year old still gets into mischief. Have fun!!!!
Oh I was hoping to add something clever about at least you don't have 3. But Emily already beat me to it. Hang in there!
I'm glad that we are not the only ones that have these same kinds of problems. It is amazing that kids can make so much of a mess.
Ok-now you understand my life-boys are just a whole species of their own=gotta love em!
Wow, that's an impressive list there, Ian!! Don't worry, even though Ian seems crazy now, he'll grow out of it! I remember thinking something was wrong with Ethan once he hit about age 3 (that's when his wild streak hit) but after a couple years (sorry, yes a couple) I started noticing that he was a "normal" boy and now he is seriously SO good... granted he's 7. Plus Ian is just too cute... I'm sure that helps A LOT when he tosses a roll of TP in the bath! :)
HA-HA! That is one funny list. I can't even count how many rolls of toilet paper Ella has destroyed. One day last year I was on the phone and she spread an entire roll all over the living room in a matter of minutes. It's like you want to be mad, but deep down you kind of think it is funny.
Post a Comment