Yesterday was Dr. Seuss' Birthday.
Kylie got to dress up like one of his characters. She chose Cindy Loo Who.
I got the idea for her hair from many years ago at camp, My friend Jana did her hair like this for a skit. Hiding under Kylie's hair is a cup. I was worried it wouldn't last very long, but when she came home at 3pm she looked just as good.
Kristen
Kylie got to dress up like one of his characters. She chose Cindy Loo Who.
I got the idea for her hair from many years ago at camp, My friend Jana did her hair like this for a skit. Hiding under Kylie's hair is a cup. I was worried it wouldn't last very long, but when she came home at 3pm she looked just as good.
5 comments:
Oh man, I'm definitely doing this next year for Lauren. So fun!
Oh yeah! I forgot to wear my One Fish Two Fish shirt.
I can't believe you remember that! I totally remember the picture I have of my hair like that, but I don't remember why I did my hair that way? What was the camp theme that year? I am thinking I was trying to be a troll (do you remember those ugly toys with the crazy hair)?
I remember when Jana did that at camp. For some reason I was thinking it was a roll of toilet paper.
Post a Comment