Friday, February 20, 2009

#31


Thanks to everyone who sent me a Happy Birthday wish!
You are all my favorite people. I had a good day.

My sixth graders sang to me, and a couple even wrote me birthday cards...
"Happy Birthday Mrs Dunnells, Thanks for putting up with all our CRAP!"
How sweet is that!

After school, my parents came to town and took Pete and I to lunch.
It's great spending time with them.
Then that night at the good old JCP...my coworkers sang to me, but some sang the wrong name! "Happy Birthday dear...?...Jessica?"
Oh well, I guess they don't know me very well. :)

Sorry if I missed your call last night.
I would have loved to talk to you, but it's the thought that counts.

(That's me in 1980)

Kristen

2 comments:

Laura Call said...

I didn't know your birthday was the day before Ellie's... was it just yesterday, the 19th? Well Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope it was a wonderful day... truly! You work so hard between raising your kids and going to work and maintaining a household... just to mention a few... so I hope you felt truly special on your special day! Here's to you... hope your year being 31 is the best yet!

P.S. LOVE that cute picture of you blowing out the candles!

Melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!! I love your white clock, super cute.