Monday, February 23, 2009

Family Fun

Pete surprised us the other day with a home-made toupee. We laughed so hard.
the gross part was that it was hair from my hair brush....eeewwww!
Morgan and her man mustache



Kylie's been taking piano lessons from my Mom. It has been so much fun hearing her learn all those familiar songs. Twinkle Twinkle, Yankee Doodle, and other fun ones.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! That ia lot of hair from your brush! How funny. That is awesome that you live close enough to your kids to teach them piano. She's awesome!

Laura Call said...

LOL!! The second picture of Pete is hilarious! Oh my goodness, too funny!

Kylie looks SO grown up playing the piano!

The Freed Family said...

How often does Kylie have a lesson? Do you drive up every week or does your mom come down. Garrett started piano this year. I could teach him myself and save us the 40.00 a month....but I know that I am not motivated enough nor do I have enough patience to do it.

Becky said...

Kristen,

This is Becky Black (Andrew's Wife). I don't know if you actually remember who I am. I remember you from High School (I am two years younger). I grew up in the same ward as Kim Thurman and Jana Call. I think you were in the same stake because I remember you from girls camp. I am also Josh Gundersen's cousin.
It has been fun to have you check our blog out, I love to read your comments. I have taken your advie and started to read Twilight for the second time around.

Your family is sure cute. Maybe we could get together sometime when we come up to Idaho.