Friday, February 6, 2009

Dr. Visits

A day full of Doctor Appointments.
This morning both of the girls had dentist appointments. Kylie had been before, but this was Morgan's first time. She was so excited. She was laying back in the chair with the dental assistant getting ready to clean her teeth....she looked back at me (face upside down), and said, "Thank you Mommy, this is so much fun!!!" We all got a good laugh at that one. I doubt they hear that very often. Both girls past with flying colors.

Ian has a cough. He's had it for about 3 days now. But today he was extremely raspy, and since Pete has asthma, I am always a bit nervous about that sound. So I took him in to the clinic. We checked in at 4:13pm...and left at 7pm YUCK! After waiting for two hours to be seen (one hour in the waiting room, and the next hour in the exam room....and with a crying baby the entire time) The doctor finally paid us a visit.
She DID NOT like what she heard so she ordered x-rays of his lungs, and an RSV test. The x-ray came back okay, but my poor little Ian has RSV. He doesn't look or sound good. Hopefully once the medications start kicking in he will be back to his normal silly self. (however he did manage to dance a little jig in the dr. office)...:)

Kristen

2 comments:

Emily said...

RSV? Yuck!! I'm so sorry. I had two of my boys get that. I hope he gets better soon. So do you have to do the nebulizer thing? Logan was only 6 mo. when he got it and he hated that thing. Good luck!!!

Helena said...

My sister's baby got tested for RSV recently (turned out she didn't have it), and she said they stuck this wire thing up her nose that looked like it went halfway to her brain, and she bled and screamed. It sounded horrific.

I hope Ian is better soon!