
I FINISHED!!!!
I can now say that I am a true Twilight Fan.
I loved the entire thing.
I can't wait until ALL the movies are made.
It will be a great movie series.
I love Edward and Bella...and hope that many more sequals are in the future!
p.s. for those of you who have asked...working nights at JCP hasn't been too bad. I think I will survive. I am constantly shopping while I'm at work....not purchasing...just window shopping.
Kristen
I can now say that I am a true Twilight Fan.
I loved the entire thing.
I can't wait until ALL the movies are made.
It will be a great movie series.
I love Edward and Bella...and hope that many more sequals are in the future!
p.s. for those of you who have asked...working nights at JCP hasn't been too bad. I think I will survive. I am constantly shopping while I'm at work....not purchasing...just window shopping.
Kristen
4 comments:
glad you finished them...I'm actually getting tired of all the hype, although I think all the ladies will go to the movie during thanksgiving!
Pete asked if he could NOT go to that movie...stinker!
My sister in law got me tickets for Fri night showing! I can hardly wait. Although I am worried the movie will be a little disappointing compared to the book.
Can you believe I am just now reading "Twilight?!" What planet have I been living on?!
I read your post on V's blog, and I think it would be so much fun for all of us WA gals to make a trip to Women's Conference. It would be great to see everyone again. We need to make it happen.
Good luck with the busy work schedule. I am amazed you can do so much, Kristen! I sure love looking at your blog.
Post a Comment