Monday, November 17, 2008

First Tie

Look at that handsome kid. Yesterday was the first time wearing a tie. He took it off about 10 times before we even left for church...so he had to wear a sweater vest over it.Here they all are. Ready for church. Aren't they a cute bunch?!?!?!

(sorry the pics are so bad, I had to use Pete's cell phone since my camera is broken. )
Kristen

3 comments:

Laura Call said...

Your kids are sooo dang cute!! Ian in that tie... what a little stud! It makes him look like such a little man... a HANDSOME little man!

I hope all is going well with your busy schedule.

Kara said...

Cute!!

Leslie said...

So sad about your camera! But cute pics anyway.

I went to my nephew's choir concert recently. It brought back memories of a Christmas concert where we were singing/dancing in the balcony and making the people below us laugh (who were supposed to be singing). Do you remember this?