I was doing a little shopping on Toys R Us.com the other day, and found this Barbie that I still have. It makes me feel old when the toys I loved to play with are considered Collector Items.
"Barbie and the Rockers!...Rockin' out we're totally in the groove (in the groove...)" I still have my Rocker's Studio somewhere at my parents house. But, no little girls to play with it!
Very cute anniversary post pics. You look so much like Kara in the first one. Our "cutting the cake" pic is in the exact same location.
2 comments:
I had Barbie and the Rocker too. I loved the music tape that came with it. Do you remember it?
"Barbie and the Rockers!...Rockin' out we're totally in the groove (in the groove...)" I still have my Rocker's Studio somewhere at my parents house. But, no little girls to play with it!
Very cute anniversary post pics. You look so much like Kara in the first one. Our "cutting the cake" pic is in the exact same location.
Post a Comment