Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary

Yesterday was our 9th Anniversary.

Pete and I met in Provo, Utah. I was working full time at Nu Skin, and Pete was working on the grounds crew for BYU. Our roommates were engaged and so our two apartments did a lot of group things together.
Our first date was May 18...we saw Entrapment and First Kiss at the Drive-In.
We got engaged in Provo Canyon Park on September 18...
We were married on November 20, 1999....
that's 6 months from start to finish. WOW

Dating...Summer 1999

Engagement Picture
Fall 1999


Our Wedding November 20, 1999
I married Pete in the Idaho Falls Temple for Time and All Eternity.
It was a wonderful day. We had our wedding in the morning, had a large luncheon with close friends and family, and then went back to my parents home to open some of our gifts.
We were all done and on our way to our Honey Moon by 3pm. It was perfect!

Happy Anniversary Pete!
I love you!!

Kristen

4 comments:

Helena said...

Happy anniversary!

I worked on the grounds crew. I loved it.

Veronique said...

Pete's hair has shifted from his head to his face since you tied the knot. he he he

The Freed Family said...

Happy Anniversary. You both look younger. I never seem to think that I have changed until I look at old photographs and then I see that I was much, much skinnier and younger looking.

Laura Call said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! I loved seeing these pictures. We really miss having you guys here. You're a great couple and you have an awesome family!