
At 3 oclock we drove to Rexburg to "trick-or-treat" at my parents house. The kids were surprised by Grandpa Bond being dressed like a goofy cowboy...with a nose that lit up.
Kylie was a black cat, Ian was a Robot, and Morgan was a witch.
When we got back from Rexburg we stopped at Grandma Sue's and Uncle Scott's. Ian had a melt down at Scott's. I was really embarrassed and worried that this was going to be a long night. But Ian really did well. The only thing that made him cry was the dogs that would come out and scare him.

When we made it back to the house before dinner, we remembered the black hair spray that I had bought for the black cat. There was enough to go around. The kids looked pretty cool with their black hair.

Pete was a little jealous of all the "hair-talk", so he used the black spray to spray his scalp. I thought it was so funny. At least he had a bit of a costume to answer the door.

I laughed out loud when we turned around and I saw the back of his head....nice!!!

Trick-or-treating took us about an hour and a half. They all did such a great job.
Morgan would literally run to each door step and then have to wait for Ian. And every time Ian was handed some candy he would say, "Me Robot!"

Hope you had as much fun as we did!
Kristen
7 comments:
What a fun day! Love Pete's new look! LOL Your kids sure look cute.
Your kids look SOO cute!! And your pumpkin with the witches profile looks professionally done...wow!
I was DY-ING when I saw Pete's "hair"... so hilarious!! I love his pose and face expression, makes it even better.
Fancy pumpkins....cute costumes! We don't visit the grandma's in Rexburg anymore and I love it. It was too hard to make it everywhere and the kids would whine and complain or fall asleep only to have us wake them up and then they'd be grouchy.
Where is the picture of Grandpa Bond???
Trick or treating with coats...remember the year we did it in the snow? Why were we trick-or-treating that old anyway?
Looks like a fun day!
Pete!!!! That is an awesome spray job! You should make that little can of black magic part of your daily grooming. Everyday could be a new hair-do. I pick Monday for the mullet...be sure to blog that one. :)
I love the sprayed head. Ha.
sso fun! nice hair do pete!
Post a Comment