Sunday, October 25, 2009

random pics

I thought I would share some pics from the last few weeks.

Ian playing with the limbs of a cut down tree.

My kids ready for their Primary Program.
They did a great job. It's fun hearing a primary of over 100 kids...you can actually hear and understand them.

Ian figured how to hook my earrings into his ears. He thought he was pretty clever.

Isn't it nice when you walk into a room and your children are playing quietly and nicely together. I had to take a picture because it is such a rare sighting in our house.
And here is a sneak Peak of Ian's halloween costume!...isn't he cute!
Good to see ya!
Kristen

2 comments:

Laura Call said...

What a fun little random post, I loved it! Lol @ Ian with your earrings on!! And yes I agree, it is so nice to walk into a room and find your kids nicely playing together... sometimes I'll actually sneak back out of the room so I don't interrupt the pleasant moment... I don't want it to end. Such a nice picture of all 3 kids together, they're looking SO grown up! I wish you guys still lived here.

Helena said...

That would be a rare sight around here too. Kate had three or four time-outs yesterday for pushing Andy over.