Sunday, November 22, 2009

kids

That's my Morgan. Isn't she a doll.


Kylie has wanted bangs for quite awhile. The other day I was giving her a trim and almost cut them myself...Pete quickly intervened and said NO WAY. He said she could get bangs if someone professional did it...not me. I had a hair appointment this last week and took Kylie along. Doesn't she look cute?

(She thought she would look cool if I took these pictures while she played with my cell phone.)
Kung Foo Ian. Love it. He's so funny.

Check out the video below. Sorry it needs to be cut in the beginning and the end...but the middle is great.
Kristen

1 comment:

Jen and Chad said...

That video is so cute - what a fun boy! Your girls are darling - I wish we lived closer and we could get our kids together. Have fun at lunch tomorrow!