Today my nephew Bryce is on his way to Brazil. He left this morning. It's kind of scary if you think about it. He is so brave!!
Sunday was his farewell. It was great seeing the family members that came. And he did a great job. I wish they still had the "old" kind of farewells. You know, the kind where the family provides all the talks and music. It kind of makes it a bit more special.
Bryce is such a good kid. I know he will do a fantastic job.
Here are a few pictures that I stole from my brothers Scott, and Brad. (thanks for taking such great pics!!)
Scott's Family...Garen, Brooke, Holly, Bryce, & Scott

Scott's Family...Garen, Brooke, Holly, Bryce, & Scott
Skylar, Brinly, & Brooke (I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!)Brooke you could model. You're beautiful!
The Bond Grandparents with the "little" girl grandkids...and Ian
Enjoying an Icee...in Sunday clothes...that ended up as blue as their tonguesKristen

2 comments:
I love seeing pictures of your family. Bryce looks so much like Scott. Hard to believe they are all grown up (especially Brook!)
Cute pictures. Good luck to Bryce. It's always fun to have reasons for family to get together.
Post a Comment