Happy Birthday Kylie! We are excited to go to your baptism on Saturday. We are also coming up to ID on Wednesday... so we hope you and Morgan will be able to play a lot with Lauren and Elle!
Happy, Happy birthday, Kylie...wish we could be there for your baptism this weekend! Oh well, I'm saving all the birthday spankings for you and Morgan when we see you in Utah! Julie
I remember Helena taking this picture in my back yard-she is so great!! Happy Birthday, Kylie and congrats!!! I was just looking at a picture Karsyn has in her scrapbook of her and Kylie on the swing in your backyard-I was flipping out because I couldn't believe they were as little as they were-growing too fast!!!
I had forgotten she and Logan were so close in age. Logan's b-day is the 29th. We'll have to hook them up when they get older. ;) Isn't it weird to have an 8 year old?
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Kylie! We are excited to go to your baptism on Saturday. We are also coming up to ID on Wednesday... so we hope you and Morgan will be able to play a lot with Lauren and Elle!
Happy Birthday Kylie! It was only yesterday that she was in my CTR 5 class in primary. She is beautiful.
Guess you'll be having a baptism soon! She is such a cute girl. I love your new background.
Aww! Happy birthday Kylie!
Happy, Happy birthday, Kylie...wish we could be there for your baptism this weekend! Oh well, I'm saving all the birthday spankings for you and Morgan when we see you in Utah! Julie
Cute pictures. Busy birthdays at your house. Hope the baptism goes well!
I remember Helena taking this picture in my back yard-she is so great!! Happy Birthday, Kylie and congrats!!! I was just looking at a picture Karsyn has in her scrapbook of her and Kylie on the swing in your backyard-I was flipping out because I couldn't believe they were as little as they were-growing too fast!!!
I had forgotten she and Logan were so close in age. Logan's b-day is the 29th. We'll have to hook them up when they get older. ;) Isn't it weird to have an 8 year old?
Post a Comment