Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Idaho Falls Green Belt and Temple



Sunday afternoon I took the girls to the greenbelt next to the Idaho Falls Temple. We had been there before, but had never walked around it. After all was said and done, the girls and I had walked the entire 3 mile walk. It took us about 2 hours because of all the long breaks...it was very warm that day. We took lots of pictures and saw lots of pretty things.




Kristen

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute pictures! Hope to see you this weekend.

Kara said...

Cute pictures!

Ju said...

I miss you! The girls are getting so big...I am sure they are fighting the boys off!

Jen and Chad said...

Your girls are darling! I miss walking around that trail. You look so cute too. At first I thought you had a bow in your hair, then realized it was sunglasses. :)

cottle fam said...

so cute they all are getting so big so fast. i need them to slow down just a bit. i still think of kylie as 1. i just can't believe it.