Every Tuesday and Wednesday morning at 10am our nice big theater shows free movies to the public. Isn't that nice. I think it is. Sure their movies that you can rent or some you probably own, but these you can watch on the big screen. And to little kids that NEVER get to go to a real theater because it's just too darn expensive now-a-days...this is a huge treat.This morning we saw Nim's Island. Cute movie. Ian even made it through it without a tantrum. Next week it's Horton Hears a Who. Believe me...I'll be there every week...as long as I'm not at work.
p.s. Feed them a big breakfast then there's no need to by snacks...but a zip lock of pretzels hidden in your purse works great too!
Kristen
2 comments:
You're right, that is a huge treat to take the kids out to a movie... so fun!!!
We love our free movies. I couldn't agree with you more. Have fun!
Post a Comment