
Yesterday I was able to travel down to Salt Lake City with the Young Women in my ward.
We spent the day visiting President Hinckley's grave, visiting Gateway mall, having a tour of the Beehive House, lunch at the Lion House Pantry, and then finishing up the day at the Young Women's Conference.
The Beehive House was amazing. It was neat to see how everything was preserved. I loved it.
The Beehive House was amazing. It was neat to see how everything was preserved. I loved it.
The conference talks were really great. Each of the YW presidency spoke, plus President Eyring. We had a great time. Our seats were about eight rows up from the very very front...but way over on the right side of the room. It was fun to watch all of the General YW Leaders, the General Authorities, and President Monson walk in. We were only 8 rows away from them and they waved a big hello.
Afterward we walked back to our parked cars and drove home. I was exhausted. But overall I had a great time. We had a really nice group of girls and I would do it all over again tomorrow if I could.
One downer was that I was expecting spring in SLC, but was disappointed. The weather was cold and windy just like Idaho.

4 comments:
Sounds so fun. Thanks for sharing the picture of Pres. Hinckely's grave.
That must have been a neat experience! Sorry to hear it wasn't warmer. (We had some snow the other day, but today it's nice and sunny!)
Kristen, Sounds like such an awesome day! How fun. I suggest we get a bunch of gals from up here, and Jana, from AZ., and all meet in SLC for womens conference in the fall. Make a whole weekend out of it. Wouldn't that be a blast.
Veronique, I would do that in a heart beat. Count me in!!!
K
Post a Comment