Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Laura Call Tagged Me!

10 years ago I was...

It was 1998. I was finishing up my Associate Degree in Office Education at Ricks College. I worked at the Music Department as the Scholarship Secretary...and I lived at the Riviera. I spent every waking hour with Leslie Clements and Brook Ricks. That was so much fun.

5 Things on my to do list today...

1. To read my book (The Red Tent)
2. To clean the basement
3. To Send Thank You Cards
4. To return Kylie's shoes.
5. To remain calm during Ian tantrums and Morgan's constant asking for food.

Things I would do if I became a billionaire.

I would make sure that everybody in my family was financially set. I would travel all around the world. I would buy a house that I loved and could live in for the rest of my life.

5 of my Secret Bad Habits.

1. I always eat late at night. It's a bad habit that I have been meaning to break, but I can't! I love to make an english muffin, or cookies with milk late at night while I am watching TV.
2. I watch way to much TV. I don't really watch it during the day, but after the kids have gone to bed that's all I do. I am addicted to several reality TV shows.
3. I HATE cleaning. I wish I had a maid. It's nice that Kylie is getting old enough to have chores. I don't ever have to dust again...and she helps with the bathroom garbage's too. It's great!
4. I hate eating my crusts. I don't know why. I must be a kid at heart.
5. If my kids receive candy...I sneak some of it for myself. AHHHH I am terrible.

5 Places I have lived...+1

1. Rexburg, ID is where I grew up, and then I attended Ricks College.
2. Provo, Ut (with roommates and with Pete)
3. We moved to Salt Lake City to be closer to work for me, and so Pete could attend the UofU.
4. After school we moved to Puyallup, WA so we could be close to my sister and Pete's new job.
5. We bought our first house in Tacoma, WA.
And now.....We got lonely in WA so we moved back to Idaho Falls, ID this last fall. (Hopefully I will never move again!!!

5 jobs I have had.

1. Alliance Title and Escrow (escrow assistant)
2. Ricks College Music Department (Scholarship Secretary)
3. NuSkin (Admin. Assistant and other positions)
4. IHC (Admin Assistant)
5. Washington High School (Vice Principal's Secretary)

5 things most people don't know about me.

1. When I was little I was on a jump rope team. We traveled to different schools in the area for assemblies and stuff.
2. I have had 6 surgeries.
3. I was 20 years old before I had my first kiss. (I don't think I should have shared that one...)
4. When I am mad or upset I don't like to talk...I shut down and oddly enough....I clean.
5. I would love to go to Borra Borra someday. It is beautiful...so when someone gets a billion dollars please send me and Pete.

Now I tag: Kara Ferney, Suzie Caldwell, Jordan McClellan, and Jana Brough

5 comments:

Kara said...

I knew that was coming.

Kara said...

Just another quick comment, did you remember the Arabesque by Debussy in your playlist was the piece I played at your wedding luncheon?

Laura Call said...

Kristen, thanks for doing this... so entertaining and fun to read! I have a habit of eating late at night too... oh, and sneaking my kids treats, totally! So don't feel bad, you're not the only one! What on earth have you had 6 surgeries for?

Helena said...

Jump rope team! That sounds cool.

I had my first kiss rather late too. ;)

Jeff & Suzie said...

I laughed at your 5 bad habits!! I take my kids candy every once in a while too. I am just protecting them it is truly a sacrifice to make myself eat all the candy but someone has to right??? Also your music is great!! Some obscure songs that many people aren't listeners of!