I haven't read a book since Ian was born. In 2006 I read all of the Work and the Glory books AGAIN. I had to special request them at the library...since LDS books are not "at hand" in Tacoma. But I read the series for the second time in 6 years. I have read several books, but very few that I can remember...so my list of "good reads" is very small.
Kara has a rather extensive list of "good reads". I wrote down a list from her recommendations, went to the library, opened a new account, and checked out a book. I PROMISE TO READ IT, (if my kids will give me some quite time.) Hopefully I can start to add to my small list of books.
Thanks again Kara...I hope "These Is My Words" is as good as you say.

And P.s...yes I am bored!!!
3 comments:
Julie and I think you are very bored. Get to reading!
I just started this book last night. I hope it's good, too! Let me know how you like it. My friends here in Tucson told me it was great.
For our ward book club a couple of months ago we read Connie Willis's Doomsday Book, which is a time-travel story to the middle ages. It's good but it's very long and very sad.
Post a Comment