Saturday, October 15, 2011

All Personality

I have this little fellow living under my roof. He is so funny. At the age of 4 he is learning and discovering new things all the time. Today in the car he was asking a bunch of questions about what is under the roads, why there are stop lights, what are the functions of the different types of tractors, where does the canal water come from and where does it go, and why do we live in houses when we could live in our car. Yesterday Pete taught him how to snap is fingers...he's practicing!



Each day I take him to a daycare/preschool. HE LOVES IT. One of his favorite things is his teacher named Kymber. I think she's about 19 years old. The other day on the ride home I asked him what he did with Kymber and he just shugged his sholders and said, "Just held her hand." HEHEHEH Watch out ladies! This kids has some smooth moves.



Today I took him to get pictures taken at JC Penneys. He is so handsome. I can't wait to get the prints back!


We love our big BOY. He's so much fun. I told him to stop growing and stay little. He said NO. So I asked if he would still sit on my lap and let me kiss his cheeks when he's all grown up. He said YES.






Kristen

4 comments:

Jana said...

Oh man, he is cute, Kristen - I mean really cute. I can't believe he is 4 years old. Time sure flies by. Thinking of you.

Leslie said...

He is adorable. I can't believe how old he looks!

Laura Call said...

This can't be the same little Ian!! He has gotten sooo big! You're right, what a personality... he's so cute and such a character. What a fun kid to have around!

Kylie Dunnells said...

He's the cutest kid in town!