I'm reading again.
I have a little bit of time on my hands, since school is out for the summer.
A Reliable Wife.
I gave it 3 stars.
It's a story about secrets, love, murder, lust, and getting even.

Gramercy Park: I gave 4 stars.
It started out a bit slow, but once the story got going I couldn't put it down.
It a story about a young woman's past that she had no control over, and how it could affect her future.
I'm still reading The Help. I've heard nothing but good about this book.
I hope to give it a good review.

Finally
World Without End
I have been reading this book for a couple of months.
It is a great book, but It's over 1000 pages.
I don't mind taking a break now and then to mix it up.
I'll let you know when I finish...I'm half way done.

Kristen
3 comments:
Thanks! I am always looking for books to add to my reading list. Have you done Goodreads.com? I really like it for recommendations.
I loved "The Help." I read it in a couple of days. I'm interested to hear what you have to say about World Without End. Haven't read it, I'd like to hear what you think.
Try "The Forgotten Cottage" by Kate Morton...right up your alley
Post a Comment