Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Florida 2

During my Florida trip, my sister, Julie and I got to spend a day at the Magic Kingdom. It was crazy hot and extremely crowded.
At the end of the day we got to see the Electric Parade. I've always like Pete's Dragon. The family standing next to me had never heard of it. WHAT?
Can you say Pass-a-ma-quod-dy

Thunder Mountain was my favorite ride. We really only went on about 6 rides. The lines were so long it took up most of the day. This ride I could at least see where I was going.


Have you ever been on Space Mountain? It was terrifying. I can do rollercoasters. ButI guess I can handle them as long as I can see what is coming. In Space Mountain I was in the dark. All I could see were very dim stars....so I kept my eyes closed the entire time!

A view from the train that circles the park.

I thought Pirates of the Caribean was great. I remember it when I went to Disney Land when I was five years old. But now, as an adult, and after seeing the movies, I really enjoyed it.

Disney's Main Street was so fun. I wish I would have had time to go in each of the stores. There were too many people. We had to just keep moving to survive.

I almost teared up seeing the castle. It was beautiful. I can't wait to bring my kids someday.

Kristen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What a fun trip!!!

Emily said...

So fun! Pirates of the Carribean is great.