I have challenged myself to read 36 books this year. That's 3 a month. I am already ahead of schedule. Right now I reading My Antonia. It's a bit slow. But I am determined not to quit before finishing the whole thing. Hopefully my next book, The Book Thief, will be better. Kristen
Okay. I read My Antonia this year. I think I started it 3 different times, and the last time was right. I absolutaly love this book. It may be too slow for some people, but it was a perfect time for me. Also, The Book Thief, while I LOVED it, was heartbreaking. In fact I finished the book on an airplane and was sobbing (embarrassing) and didn't have any tissue. :)
4 comments:
Okay. I read My Antonia this year. I think I started it 3 different times, and the last time was right. I absolutaly love this book. It may be too slow for some people, but it was a perfect time for me. Also, The Book Thief, while I LOVED it, was heartbreaking. In fact I finished the book on an airplane and was sobbing (embarrassing) and didn't have any tissue. :)
That is such a great goal! Nice work!
I really loved the Forgotten Garden! The Book Thief was great too... a little slow for me, but I liked it.
I was supposed to read My Antonia for a college class. I don't think I got very far into it.
Post a Comment