Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have a sunbeam

look Laura...I have Sunbeam too.....

It took the third week to make it through without tears...but he did it.
Wow!


Kristen

3 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I have a sunbeam, too! Tyson is a young sunbeam though....Ian is on the older side. Tyson hasn't been good either. Their have been tears every week and I thought he'd do okay because his teacher is our neighbor directly across from us and he knows her. Part of the problem though is I just got put in 2 weeks ago as a 4-year-old teacher and so he sees me and sneaks over every week and wants to sit by me and stay with me. I can't believe that for 12 years I have had a piano calling---I've never been a primary teacher. It is challenging with 9 four-year-olds! Are you still in YW?

Helena said...

He's looking so sharp and grown up!

Leslie said...

We have the most amazing sunbeams this year in Primary. There are 8 of them and they sit so quiet and don't make a peep. It is strange. I'm not complaining.. I've just never seen such a quiet group of sunbeams!